I am a visual artist and photographer based in France, fascinated by the body, materials and identity.
I aim to capture striking and unconventional beauty.
I believe in truth, in laughing at least one day, in sleeping with a cat, in feeling the sun on the skin, in dancing and singing, in travels, in books, in art, in love.
- 2017 : Winner, beauty category, Moscow International Foto Awards
- 2017 : Shortlisted, London International Creative Competition
- 2016 : Honorable mention, Tokyo International Foto Awards
- 2014 : shortlisted, Bourse du Talent Mode
- 2012 : Honorable mention, International Photography Awards
- 2011 : Shortlisted, Prix Picto
- 2017 : Snap! Gallery, Orlando, UNITED STATES (group)
- 2014 : Nuwa, La Grande Maison, Tlemcen, ALGERIA (solo)
- 2013 : Pop Up Gallery, Ephemeral Art Gallery, Paris, FRANCE (group)
- 2013 : Affordable Art Fair, Hambourg, GERMANY (group)
- 2013 : Affordable Art Fair, Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS (group)
- 2013 : Affordable Art Fair, Milan, ITALY (group)
- 2013 : Affordable Art Fair, Bruxelles, BELGIUM (group)
- 2012 : Photo Révélation, Galerie 208, Paris, FRANCE (group)
- 2011 : Autoportraits, Galerie Snoop, Paris, FRANCE (solo)
- 2011 : Voir ou Revoir, Galerie Snoop, Paris, FRANCE (group)
- 2010 : Mezig, Ephemeral Art Gallery, Paris, FRANCE (solo)
Oob Magazine (France & International), Runway Magazine (United States), Visual Archive (United States), Absurde Magazine (France), Fifty 8 (United States), Uno Kudo (United States), Flavor Magazine (France), Phototech (France), À nous Paris (France), Quotation (Japan), Pork & Mead (United States), Tendances Magazine (France), Paris Capitale (France), Air France Magazine (France & International) ....
Cheese Konbini, Fubiz, Pigeons & Peacocks, Huffington Post, My modern Met, Petapixel, Connaissance des arts, Première, Trendhunter, Inspire First, Design You Trust ...
- 2014 : French Institute, Oran, Tlemcen, Annaba, ALGERIE
- 2012 : Salon de la photo, Paris, FRANCE
- 2012 : École supérieure des métiers de l'image, Paris, FRANCE